CSRG Other Papers:
- A.J.Cowling, Practical Case Studies in Teaching Concurrency,
Proceedings of the IMPACT TEMPUS JEP and Hungarian Transputer Users
Group Workshop on Parallel Processing in Education, Miskolc (1993),
- W.M.L.Holcombe and H.Lafferty, "Using Computer professionals
for managing student software projects". Engineering Professors Bulletin, October, pp. 6-8.1993.
- W.M.L.Holcombe, "Abstract machine models of cell metabolism"
ACM SIGBIO newsletter 12(2) 1992 14-17.
- W.M.L.Holcombe and H.Lafferty, "Using Computer professionals for managing student software projects" Proc. Symp. Developments in
Teaching of Computer Science (Kent) 1992, 223-229.
- W.M.L.Holcombe, "Algebraic models of cell metabolism" in
R.Paton, "Computing with biological metaphors" Chapman & Hall, 1994.
- W.M.L.Holcombe and R.Paton (Liverpool), "Computational models
of cellular information systems". IEE Coll. Molecular Bioinformatics,
London, 3/1 - 3/5, 1994.
- P.R.Bird & A.J.Cowling, Unifying Programming Paradigms: Logic
Programming and Finite State Automata, Department of Computer Science
Research Report CS-93-04, 59 pages (1993).
This page was last modified on May 24 1996 by Chih Nam Yap.